5. "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our Sites do not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
The Sites and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
10. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CCPA) requires that we provide California residents with a privacy statement that contains a comprehensive description of our online and offline practices regarding the collection, use, disclosure, sale, sharing, and retention of personal information and of the rights of California residents regarding their personal information. This section of the Privacy Statement is intended solely for, and is applicable only as to, California residents. If you are not a California resident, this section does not apply to you and you should not rely on it.
The CCPA defines “personal information” to mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available, de-identified or aggregated information or lawfully obtained, truthful information that is a matter of public concern. For purposes of this “Notice to California Residents” section we will refer to this information as “Personal Information.”
The CCPA’s privacy rights described below do not apply to Personal Information that we collect, process, sell, or disclose subject to the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and its implementing regulations or the California Financial Information Privacy Act. Because we are subject to those laws and regulations, much of the Personal Information that we collect is exempt from the CCPA. Your choices and rights with respect to our use and sharing of that information are subject to our Privacy Notice.
The CCPA’s privacy-related rights also do not apply to certain types of Personal Information that is subject to the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Some of our services are subject to the FCRA and, therefore, exempt from the CCPA on that basis.
Notice at Collection of Personal Information
We currently collect and, in the 12 months prior to the Last updated date of this Privacy Statement, have collected the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers (name, postal address, online identifiers, internet protocol address, social security number, driver's license number, account name, and email address)
- Unique personal identifiers (cookies, beacons, pixel tags, or other similar technology; customer number)
- Telephone number
- Bank account number
- Commercial information (records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained or considered)
- Other financial information
- Biometric/Fingerprint (collected by your phone when using our app, but not by us)
- Employment information
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (gender, sex, age (40 and older), and military/veteran status)
We collect Personal Information directly from California residents and service providers. We do not collect all categories of Personal Information from each source.
In addition to the purposes stated above in the section "Information We Collect Online" we collected the above Personal Information for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards
- Helping to ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of your Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes
- Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, or providing similar services
- Advancing our commercial or economic interests, such as by inducing another person to buy financial products or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction
Disclosure of Personal Information
The following is a list of categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding the Last updated date of this Privacy Statement and, for each category, the categories of recipients to whom we disclosed Personal Information:
- Name (business partners, recruitment and talent acquisition service providers)
- Postal Address (business partners, recruitment and talent acquisition service providers)
- Email address (recruitment and talent acquisition service providers)
- Telephone number (business partners, recruitment and talent acquisition service providers)
- Employment information (recruitment and talent acquisition service providers)
- IP address (business partners and data analytics providers)
- Payment information (to business partners for account validation services)
We disclosed Personal Information for the following business or commercial purposes:
- · Helping to ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of your Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes
- · Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling order and transactions, providing financing, providing analytics services, or providing similar services
- · Advancing our commercial or economic interests, such as by inducing another person to buy financial products or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transactions
We have not sold or shared Personal Information in the 12 months preceding the Last updated date of this Privacy Statement. We do not knowingly collect, sell, or share the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age. We do not collect or process sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about individuals.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, such as to provide you with the service you have requested, and for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, contractual, or reporting requirements that apply to us.
(1) The right to know what Personal Information we have collected about you, including the categories of Personal Information, the categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal Information (if applicable), the categories of third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information (if applicable), and the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
(2) The right to delete Personal Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
(3) The right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you;
(4) If we sell or share Personal Information, the right to opt out of the sale or sharing;
(5) If we use or disclose sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than those allowed by the CCPA and its regulations, the right to limit our use or disclosure; and
(6) The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of privacy rights the CCPA confers.
How to Submit a Request to Know, Delete, and/or Correct
If you have an account, you must log into your account and submit your request to know, delete, or correct through your account. If you do not have an account, you may submit a request through our interactive web form available at https://www.connect.mypremiercreditcard.com/Home/CCPA or by calling us at 1-877-635-2568.
If you submit a request to delete online, you will be asked to confirm separately that you want your Personal Information deleted.
As mentioned above, if you are a California resident who has a financial product or service with us, much of the Personal Information that we collect is exempt from the CCPA and, therefore, is not subject to the rights discussed in this “Notice to California Residents” section. Your choices and rights with respect to our use and sharing of that information are subject to our Privacy Notice.
A California resident may use an authorized agent to submit a request to know, delete, or correct. After submitting the request, and if the request is not subject to an exemption or exception, we will require additional information to verify your authority to act on behalf of the California resident.
Our Process for Verifying a Request to Know, Delete, and/or Correct
If we determine that your request is subject to an exemption or exception, we will notify you of our determination. If we determine that your request is not subject to an exemption or exception, we will comply with your request upon verification of your identity and, to the extent applicable, the identity of the California resident on whose behalf you are making such request. Our verification process may differ depending on whether you maintain a password-protected account with us.
If you maintain a password-protected account, we may verify your identity through existing authentication practices available through your account. Prior to disclosing or deleting the Personal Information, we will ask you to re-authenticate yourself with respect to that account.
If you do not maintain a password-protected account, or if you are an account-holder but we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity with your account, we will verify your identity either to a "reasonable degree of certainty" or a "reasonably high degree of certainty" depending on the sensitivity of the Personal Information and the risk of harm to you by unauthorized disclosure, deletion, or correction as applicable.
For requests to access categories of Personal Information and for requests to delete or correct Personal Information that is not sensitive and does not pose a risk of harm by unauthorized deletion or correction, we will verify your identity to a "reasonable degree of certainty" by verifying at least two data points that you previously provided to us and which we have determined to be reliable for the purpose of verifying identities.
For requests to access specific pieces of Personal Information or for requests to delete or correct Personal Information that is sensitive and poses a risk of harm by unauthorized deletion or correction, we will verify your identity to a "reasonably high degree of certainty" by verifying at least three pieces of Personal Information you previously provided to us and which we have determined to be reliable for the purpose of verifying identities. In addition, you must submit a signed declaration under penalty of perjury stating that you are the individual whose Personal Information is being requested.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
If you are a California resident, you have the right to direct businesses to stop selling or sharing your Personal Information. We do not sell or share Personal Information as it is defined in the CCPA.
Shine the Light Law
We do not disclose Personal Information obtained through our Site or Services to any non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring this Privacy Statement is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you wish to access this Privacy Statement in an alternative format, please contact us as described below. Please also see our Accessibility Statement available here.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please contact us via any of the following methods:
In writing to:
PREMIER Bankcard, LLC
3820 N Louise Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
By phone at 1-800-987-5521
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org